PS4 / PS5
Xbox One / XS
An interactive slasher. Paying homage to the slasher films of the 80s and 90s, a colourful cast of characters will dive headfirst into the most obvious traps - but this time, you can intervene.
PITCH: Six teens embark on a heist at their high school to steal their exams’ solutions. But their high school does not entend it that way.
As a horrific allegory of the school system and its inhumanity towards those who are not suited for it, Don't be Estranger humorously depicts these marginal kids who go through years of school in suffering and come out traumatized.
Given that we released our previous game on January 30th of this year, this project is in its early (early early) stages of life.
Taxonomy & Features
- Interactive slasher in third person
- 1 player
- 90min playtime
- Developed on Unreal Engine 5
1. Everyone can die - six people enter the school. It is up to your choices and skills to exit the school with all six of them
2. Branching convos - your only weapon is a walkie-talkie, and patience.
3. Comedy horror - with the right balance of spooks and laughs and spooks again
4. Creepy crawling - who doesn’t love sneaking through dark corridors with a flashlight and avoiding the janitors - or worse?
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Female-led tiny studio, Naraven is based in Switzerland and hopes to recreate the awesomness of works-of-art like Until Dawn or Firewatch with just a handful of people.
Writing, Creative direction
Art direction & graphic design
Ricardo Amaral Accioly
Sound design & programming
inspired by presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer)